7-28-17-Garage-Exterior Rendering Night-RetroFade.jpg
 

Starting with New Orleans’s first electric street car line in the late 19th century, this site has been a hub of transportation innovation for more than a century.

The site progressed from street cars to automobiles in 1949, and housed Buick and Chevrolet dealerships for more than fifty years.

In the Spring of 2019, it will reemerge as the ultimate living machine.

 

Historic Photographs

 

Location